This Midstream green smart luxury home is an alternative to traditional Midstream houses for sale.
Why do we maintain that Home 3362 is one of the best 4 bedroom properties for sale in Midstream? Here is a comprehensive list of all the general interior features of this home:
- 472 Square meter house
- Formal lounge
- TV room (double volume slider/folder doors open to the terrace)
- Dining room (also double volume)
- Closed terrace with wood and gas combo fireplace (slider/folder doors open to terrace)
- Library or study with stainless steel balustrades and bamboo stairs
- 4 bedrooms
- Main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with freestanding bath, as well as a shower, separate toilet and dresser
- Guest suite or home office (has en-suite bathroom)
- 2 family bedrooms
- The 3 bathrooms of the home each have their own shower (and two have free standing baths)
- Guest toilet
- Kitchen (complete with combo gas and electrical stove as well as an island with a nook)
- Separate scullery
- Separate laundry
- Separate linen room
- Interior storeroom
- Walk-in safe with an internal opening safety mechanism
- All inside toilets come with concealed cisterns
- All showers are built with frameless glass
- Interior alarm system
- Interior garden with water feature
- Energy saver LED lights
- High/double volume ceilings
The following covers the exterior features of Home 3362:
- 1000 Square meter stand
- 3 garages (with built-in cupboard) including a single garage with a higher door to accommodate a SUV
- Domestic quarters with an en-suite
- Contractors toilet
- External storeroom
- Green systems control room
- Energy saver LED lights
- Open terrace with stainless steel balustrades
- Waterwise low maintenance garden with automated irrigation
- Garden lighting throughout
- Boma with fire-pit
- Exterior alarm system
Home 3362 is a home that is distinct from other houses. Not only does this home possess a number of cost-saving, environmentally friendly green features; it has also been built to require very little maintenance or repair. Take a look at some of the luxuries you will enjoy as the owner of Home 3362, as well as the conveniences we’ve implemented for you.
A luxury home for sale
You will find that there are a number of Midstream houses for sale. But none can compare to the homes built by Viridior. From the beginning, Home 3362 was built for luxury. Not only is it a fabulous house with a combination of modern & classic features both inside and out; it is also spacious, comfortable and elegant in every respect. The home’s aesthetics come together in a perfect blend of modern & classic. The feel is sophisticated, but at the same time cosy. It’s literally our dream home built for you.
Lots of space
Home 3362 is technically a 4 bedroom home for sale at a higher price than other 4 bedroom houses. But this elevated price brings with it much value. The main bedroom has an en suite as well as a separate dressing room. There are two more bathrooms (so three in total) as well as a guest toilet. Two of the bathrooms have freestanding baths. One of the bedrooms can be converted into a home office or be used as a guest suite—since it also has an en suite bathroom.
The home interior includes a formal lounge that will allow you to entertain your guests with ease. The TV room opens up to the outside terrace with elegant folding doors. The dining room is a double volume area large enough for elaborate dinner parties or family gatherings. These four living room areas are above the average size of a normal 4 bedroom estate home. Opening all four living areas onto the open terrace provides you with immense entertainment space.
Another area of the home has been built for the purposes of a library, but can easily be used as a study instead. An interior storeroom and a walk-in safe are two more special features you and your family can enjoy.
In terms of cleaning areas, you won’t be limited to space either. That's because in addition to the spacious kitchen there’s a scullery, a linen room and even a laundry room.
Other than interior spacial convenience, you’ll also be happy to know that we’ve thought of exterior space too! The domestic quarters are comfortably large with another en suite bathroom. There is also a contractor’s toilet for your gardener or for contractors. This home also boasts an external storeroom for your garden equipment. To top it all off, Home 3362 boasts garage space for three automobiles.
Finally, there is enough space in the home to accommodate all the green features that have been included. None of these features will get in your way since they too have a home within your home. For instance, the batteries for your photovoltaic system will be housed in a green systems control room. From here you can maintain your electricity as well as the heating and cooling of your home. And to give you even MORE convenience, you can even control these systems from your mobile device (smartphone, laptop or tablet).
Location also plays a large part in this ultimate goal of luxury. Midstream Estates near Pretoria boasts one of the safest and most beautiful estates in South Africa. From your home you will have access to top class schools, shops, medical facilities and numerous fitness & recreational activities. The location of Home 3362 is perfect for you whether you are a family with children, a newlywed couple, or close to retirement.
Of all the Midstream houses for sale at the moment, Home 3362 is arguably the cheapest to run. For your absolute maximum convenience, this home has been fitted with a variety of low maintenance features. These include:
- Stainless steel components that won’t rust or perish
- Surfaces which are easy to clean
- A garden that requires almost no maintenance throughout the year
- Minimal wall area that needs to be repainted
- Roof tiles which do not require painting or weather proofing
Low running costs
Because Home 3362 is virtually 100% green in every possible respect, you as the owner will spend very little on utility costs. Most—if not all—of your electricity will come from solar power. Rainwater harvesting will ensure that a substantial portion of your water usage is free. The home’s indigenous garden design means you don’t have to trim, water or modify it regularly. Overall, Home 3362 is perfect for someone looking to save on the running costs of luxury home living.
Are you looking for a luxury house for sale in Midstream? You are encouraged to come and see all these features for yourself. No doubt you will fall in love with this home as much as we have. There are so many other features present that they are too many to mention here. Make sure to book an appointment with us to view Home 3362 as soon as possible.